A photo box, called photobooth or photo booth, is a box-like machine mounted on a tripod, which produces high-quality photographs at events and can also print them out directly depending on the model.
The differences between our three photo boxes are listed and compared in detail on this page.
Because we ...
* offer the best quality for a fair price
* take over the entire process for you
* come from the field of photography and know what is important
* reachable for you the whole evening
* offer numerous addons and extras
... just give everything to make unforgettable photos for you :-)
We have detailed the requirements for you on this page. There are only a few points that must be taken into account.
There are several ways to get to the created photos:
1. By USB stick: simply unplug the USB stick after the party and take all photos with you (with the DigiBox you have to bring a USB stick and plug it in)
2. By mobile phone: If the location of the photo box W-Lan grants, the photos can be drawn by QR code directly on the phone.
3. By Onlinegallery: If you have booked the paid online gallery or post, we put out on site photo cards that contain the access data for the private website.
More about Onlinegallery, USB Stick, etc. you get on this page.
On the one hand, you can add various extras and add-ons, such as props, pillars of light or the post-processing by a photographer to each photo book reservation -
On the other hand, regardless of whether you want to rent a photo box, you can rent wedding photographers, a whole film team or party technology.